Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Travel Log 11-17: Oh How Long It has Been

Sorry I've been gone so long :(. The new job has kept me hopping with crazy hours and just plain exhaustion. But now I'm back!
   I hope to be posting a lot more often now that I've gotten the hang of this. On the plus side it turns out I'm great at selling cars, lol. So that's good. It would have been lowering to not be good at it.
   We just got report cards here, and my two older munchkins are in for some serious studying sessions because they have decided not to do their work in school. They do their homework, just not their work in class. So we are going to be going on a motivation spree around here.
    In other news my OH has decided to continue his pursuit of joining the airforce as it's the best bet to get into aeronautic engineering with the current trends in the industry. So he's on a massive weight loss kick, which is leading me to eat slightly healthier so we'll see how that goes =).
     Unfortunately one of the things that has gone by the wayside in these quick changes has been blogging(which will be changing =)) and my writing. Alas NaNoWriMo hasn't been happening for me. But that's ok as I plan on finding a way to fit in some writing anyway!
     That's it for now, hope to have more for you guys tomorrow!

here's a nifty little spell I found by Ember over at Spells of Magic.com :

Have A Good Day Spell

added by Ember
of the coven Black Cross
Cast this spell first thing in the morning for best results.
Items you will need
  • *a glass of water
  • * a mirror. 

Casting Instructions for ' Have A Good Day Spell'

Stand before the mirror and say quietly to yourself: Im going to have a really good day. Today everything will go well. Today is going to be great! Place your projective hand (the one you write with) over the glass of water and imagine that you are sending magickal white light into it. Now look yourself in the eye in the mirror. Smile and say: I take into myself the power of a truly magickal day Drink all the water and finish the spell with the words: Blessed Be No wash and dress and generally go about preparing for the good day ahead

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad the new job is working out for you! My blog has been falling by the wayside as well due to work. Here's hoping we both get our writing groove back soon!

    ~Danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging should be a no-pressure activity! No pressure here - we will take you when we can get you - lol!

    Best wishes on your motivation spree! I'd like some of that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you! So glad you're back. But I certainly understand the reasons why. Work. Bah. LOL

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete