Sunday, May 23, 2010

Travel Log 5-23: Anger, Crafts, and Baking

Welcome to this weeks meeting of Angry Bakers Annonymous, or ABA.
*seats scrapping and general shuffling*
Do we have any new memebers today?
*raises hand*
Hi, my name is Monica, and I'm an angry baker.
*clapping*
This is my first meeting and I'm a little nervous. I guess I've always baked when I'm angry. Something upsets me and I run straight to the kitchen and my oven. It started small. Just cookies and pastries. But soon I started getting into the harder stuff.
*muffled sobbing*
Cupcakes.
*louder sobbing*
Cakes.
*sobbing no longer remotely muffled*
Soon I didn't even have to be angry. I would find little ways to be annoyed so I could bake. *sniffle*
Now my house is full of delicious baked goods and....and.... I'm going on a..a... diet!
*wailing from the back row*
But it's ok now. I got up the strength to come here. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
*cheers*

1 comment:

  1. it's so cool that you tried the sliders recipe. glad it worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete