Sunday, August 30, 2009

Travel Log 8-29: The Land of Wax and Oil

Took a stop off into the strange world of candle magic this week.
Candles have long been a mild obsession of mine, ever since i was 10 and my mom gave me $30 and let me loose in a candle store. I LOVE them. I mean love them love them. Would marry them if it was even remotely legal..but i digress. ahem.
What precipitates this is that on my rambles through the information highways and byways I found an awesome site that has some easy to understand and use information on ceromancy. It's an awesome working for that can be adapted to almost any pathway and make your house smell great in the process. Which, I found, gives my little obsession some legitimacy.
Here's the link so you can try some of it out for yourself if you wish:Witchery
I've also found this site to be just a great source of general information!
I'll keep you all posted on the candle spell that The Other(also known as my husband;)) did this week.
Here's a copy of the spell in case you want to try it for yourself:

Money Candle Magic
Timing: daily at the same time
You will need a Green Candle and a White Candle. The Green candle represents the money, and the white candle represents you. Make sure you annoint the candles with oil first, thinking of your desire for money to come to you. Set the candles on your alter or table 9 inches apart. After doing this say:

Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept,
so mote it be
Bring me money three times three!
Repeat this for nine days. Each day move the white candle one inch closer to the green candle. When the candles touch, your spell is finished. Make sure you visualize the money pouring in from the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment