Monday, August 2, 2010

Travel Log 8-2: Busy Busy Little Bee

Sorry I've been so quiet, it's been a little hectic over here.
     I had a wonderful shock today. I walked out of the sweltering heat and into my local craft store in hopes of picking up supplies and found myself faced with the beginnings of their Halloween display! The first signs of fall are popping up and I can't wait.
    And speaking of supplies......
Plus
Plus
Equals.........

   MY FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY!!

   It's not ready yet, but by thursday night I should have pics of the finished product so that I can start it up.
I'm  really looking forward to being able to share one of my favorite crafts that I put together with one of you!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky You! Here there are no halloween supplies in stores not even around Halloween times:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya,

    Thanks for your comment, I have grabbed your button btw...

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! It's a bit early to begin thinking about Halloween! lol I've given you an award! http://www.thedomesticwitch.com/2010/08/paying-forward-awards.html

    ReplyDelete