Saturday, November 6, 2010

Travel Log 11-6: I've Been Productive

Well today has been a really productive day. Been out and done all the shopping, opened up and played with- uh I mean used, my birthday presents. I was lucky enough to get a pressure canner and an electric roaster for my birthday and I currently have some spaghetti sauce canning and a roast making my mouth water. It's been a good day, when I get the pics downloaded I'll be sure to post them. Working on a few ideas for home made christmas presents for the adults in our life this year. We've been doing so well starting to do most stuff home made and I want to kinda show it off to family and friends. Oh and don't forget to enter the Giveaway that the lovely people over at CSN stortes have been kind enough to sponsor! Click here and get your entry in!

No comments:

Post a Comment