Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Travel Log 1-18: It's Ok Tuesday

I stole this from WhisperingWriter over at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock At A Time and she apparently stole it from Glamour Magazine but it sounded like fun for today so here's my It's Ok Tuesday.

It's Ok........

     To wonder just about everyday what drugs the creators of Yo Gabba Gabba take and how they got them into the water supply to make adults love the show

    To silently think that Calliou (if you have young kids you probably know who this is) is a cancer victim and no one talks about it to spare his family and that's why he is bald but the rest of his family has hair

     To be really excited to spend almost a whole day away from the kids and see a movie that has actual curse words in it (Green Hornet and I have to say it was pretty awesome)
   
    To want to strangle my cat whose version of silent protest for me spending the day out was to not only poop in the sink, but in one of my favorite shoes- just remember buddy, I still have the opposable thumbs....

     To geek out like a little kid to Tranformers Prime and be really happy that my 4 year old loves it dearly so I have an excuse to watch it
   
    To be totally stoked about Top Chef Allstars and be rooting for Blaise and Carla once again (and to also think its freakin' cool that Blaise has a show on the Science Channel about molecular gastronomy)

     To watch Goldrush Alaska and think that if it really was back in mining times those guys would have shot each other by now
    

1 comment:

  1. bad bad kitty! It's Okay that I dont know about most of what you posted about (no little kids here). Still, an interesting read. Blessings! Robin.

    ReplyDelete